Food for Thought
A 4 week course, Finding peace with anxiety & Stress
A powerful approach to finding peace with anxiety. Combining nutritional guidance with transformational coaching.
Some questions for you
Have you ever...
Felt like you are running on a hamster wheel with a busy and stressed out mind, multitasking or micro-managing life?
Spent a lot of time and energy trapped in limited and 'I'm not good enough' views of yourself? Stuck in conditioned thinking patterns and rumination?
Don't worry we have been there too
Many of us have looked for techniques to help have a stress free experience of life. There is a far simpler approach that doesn't involve endless tasks like gratitude journals, affirmations and meditations to cope with daily life.
What if searching for things outside of ourselves keeps us innocently trapped? impacting on our mental health and wellbeing.
There is hope!
We will bring you to the present moment to uncover limiting beliefs about where our experience is coming from. Our approach will guide you to more inner freedom without effort, willpower and grit. We will help you to relearn to trust your body's wisdom and debunk many of the nutrition myths, giving you a simple healthy food plan that promotes health.
- 1 live zoom call each week
- A PDF of recipes and course handbook
- Daily coaching support in a private group
- Q & A support
- Included is a 1:1 coaching session with Virginie or myself (please enquire).
We will focus on the following:
- Supporting anxiety through nutrition: looking at blood sugar balance, gut health, hormones and stress response. Simplifying it for you, so that you feel empowered.
- Teaching you a new approach to work/life/parenting balance, peri-menopause, body image, health anxieties or anything else you have on your mind.
We are excited to get curious with you about the dynamic our thoughts and feelings can have on stress and anxiety. We look forward to meeting you in the quiet space.
Starts: Wednesday 23 June 2021
Time: 7:30 pm BST / 11:30 PDT
"I immediately started to feel so much better. I was listened to and given such kind, powerful, wise words that reduced my anxiety and stress levels significantly and I can finally sleep properly". Lilla, Oxford.
Join Virginie Mignard a trained Nutritional Therapist & Life Coach and myself, registered Nutritional Therapist & Integrative Health Coach.